NON RETURN VALVE SERIES
Reflux / Non Return Valve is used generally in the suction line of the pumping system to prevent the back flow, when the pump is at the rest. It is a one-way valve, opening upward.
We, at Valtree manufacture Non Return Valves as per IS 5312-1984 standard. Our valves are ideally suited to serve the various one way flow control requirements of the various types of industries, mainly water applications.
They are available in different sizes varying from 50mm to 600mm presently.
Key features and benefits
- Lining and metallurgy to suit a wide variety of applications.
- Integrally molded seat liner on the body, which ensures excellent dimensional stability & guaranteed seat tightness.
- Integrally Thermo Insulated Butterfly Valves, which avoids the cost and labour incurred by the customer in insulating the valve after installation.
- Integral Thermo Insulation Technology also avoids the reinsulation cost often incurred in conventional insulation techniques.
- Seat liner extending on to the contact faces ensures perfect sealing and eliminates the need for separate flange gaskets.
- Excellent Triple Sealing System (TSS) for shaft sealing ensures zero leakage from shaft seals.
- A fully universal body design ensures fitment of the valve between companion flanges of all popular standards (viz: ANSI, BS, DIN, JIS, IS etc )
- A ten position notch disc and hand lever ensures locking of the valve in 8 intermediate position in addition to closed and open position. Hand lever lockable through pad lock for tamper proof positioning.
- Body castings made of superior FG 260 grade cast iron / Ductile Iron ensure additional strength.
- Valve disc made of ductile cast iron instead of cast iron to withstand against possible water hammer or pressure surges.
- Both top and bottom shaft swivelling are guided by self – lubricated PTFE bearings.
- Fool proof hand lever designed to prevent accidental pinching of hand between the handle and locking lever.