VALTREE Balancing Valves are the most suitable option for balancing applications in many industry domains. Owing to its steady performance & high functionality, these valves find preferred application in various areas such as HVAC, Petrochemicals, Pharmaceuticals, Chemicals, other applied industries. Our Balancing Valves provide a full complement of price ranges, pressure rating, operating temperatures and fluid characteristics, including related services such as onsite services.
- Hand wheel-CI FG 220 / FG 260.
- Body/Bonnet Gasket-CAF.
- Body/Bonnet Bolts-A 307 Gr.B.
- Gland Packing-Graphite Asbestos.
- Steam seal-EPDM.
- Stem-SS 410.
- Upper Disc-SS 410.
- Lower Disc-SS 410.
- Bonnet – CI FG 220 / FG 260 / DI – GGG 40 / Other Material as per customer specification.
- Body – CI FG 220 / FG 260 / DI – GGG 40 / Other Material as per customer specification.
- Lock Screw : Mild Steel
- Counter Nut : Mild Steel
- Body Plugs : Brass
- Standards : DIN 3202/BS 7570
- Pressure : PN 16
Key features and Benefits
- Precise double regulation
- Tamper-proof setting, with hand wheel or lock shield
- Low flow-noise emission
- With or without Drain Cocks
- With or without Pressure Test Cocks
- Positive shut-off
- Exceeds IS 778-1984
- Can eliminate separate Flow Measuring Device
- Threaded in Gun metal construction up to 3″
- Flanged in Cast iron Construction 3″ up to 12″
- PTFE Sealing up to 3″ and EPDM for Cast iron Construction
- Economy in installation & Operation
ADVANTAGES OF PRE INSULATED VALVES:
- Closed Cell Content : >95%
- Water absorption : <0.1%
- Easy to fix at the site
- No damage and dissipation
Thermal expansion of polyurethane Foam (PUR) without facings in the temperature range -600C to +800C, measured in relation to density.
DIMENSIONS (in mm.) with Pressed Steel Handlever
|Normal Size||DN mm (inch)||080 (3”)||100(4”)||125(5”)||150(6”)||200(8”)||250(10”)||300(12”)|