- Lining and metallurgy to suit a wide variety of applications.
- Integrally moulded seat liner on the body, which ensures excellent dimensional stability & guaranteed sear tightness.
- Pre Thermo Insulated Butterfly Valves, which avoids the cost and manpower incurred by the customer in insulating the valve after installation.
- Integral Thermo Insulation Technology also avoids the reinsulation cost often incurred in conventional insulation techniques.
- Seat liner extending on to the contact faces ensures perfect sealing and eliminates the need for separate flange gaskets.
- Excellent Triple Sealing System (TSS) for shaft sealing ensures zero leakage from shaft seals.
- A fully universal body design ensures fitment of the valve between companion flanges of all popular standards (viz: ANSI, BS, DIN, JIS, IS etc)
- A ten position notch disc and hand lever ensures locking of the valve in 8 intermediate position in addition to closed and open position. Hand lever lockable through pad lock for tamper proof positioning.
- Body castings made of superior FG 260 grade cast iron / Ductile Iron ensure additional strength.
- Valve disc made of ductile cast iron instead of cast iron to withstand against possible water hammer of pressure surges.
- Both top and bottom shaft swiveling are guided by self-lubricated PTFE bearings.
- Fool proof hand lever designed to prevent accidental pinching of hand between the handle and locking lever.
|Valve Type||entric Disc Butterfly valve with internally moulded rubber lined body.|
|Body Type||Short wafer type body widely suitable in various applications.|
|Material||FG 220 / FG 260 / DI / CS / SS / Any material as per customer specification.|
|Seat Type||Integrally moulded rubber with the body.|
|Seat Material||EPDM, NITRILE, BUNA N, VITON Rubber.|
|Disc||Centric Disc made of Ductile Iron.|
|End Connection||Wafer and Lugged Models.|
|Size range||40 NB to 600 NB.|
|Pressure Rating||PN10, PN16, PN20 & PN25.|
|Operating temperature range||-500C to 2300C (depending on MOC)|
|Seat leakage||Tight shut off.|
|Operation||Hand lever for sizes from 40 NB to 250 NB. Worm gear boxes for 300 NB and above.|
|Overall conformity to Standard||API 609 category A/BS 5155/MSS SP-67/IS 13095.|
|Flange conformity Standard||IS 6392 NP 0.6 / 1.0, ANSI 150, DIN PN6/10, Bs10 Tab D & E, JIS 5K/10K.|
|Valve face to face||Short wafer as per ISO 5752 Tab 5/API 609 Category A dimensions.|
|Top flange drilling||ISO 5211 part II|
ADVANTAGES OF PRE INSULATED VALVES
- Closed Cell Content: > 95%
- Water absorption: < 0.1%
- Easy to fix at the site
- No damage and dissipation
- In built Temperature control mechanism introduced first time ever.
- Best Energy Saving
- Low thermal conductivity
Thermal expansion of polyurethane Foam (PUR) without facings in the temperature range -600C to +800C, measured in relation to density.
Pre Thermo Insulated Valves
DIMENSION (in mm.) With pressed steel handlever