Advantages of VALTREETM Polyurethane Insulation
- Lowest Thermal Conductivity, to guarantee highest insulating efficiency.
- High Heat Resistance for a very wide range of applications.
- Acts as an Anti-Corrosion agent also.
- High shear strength to avoid detachment during thermal expansion.
- High closed-cell content to prevent the spread of moisture.
- High mechanical strength to avoid damage during transportation and laying
- High cost reduction catalyst and in return offers value for money.
- Very versatile in terms of applications like building insulation, sound barrier, shock absorber, temperature control, etc.
- Aesthetically wonderful in appearance.
- Much multiplied and longer life for Polyurethane Insulation.
- Doesn’t require maintenance after installation.
- Excellent Time save in terms of Labour and Project Execution Time.
Comparison of Poly Urethane Foam to the Presently used Foam
|RIGID POLYURATHENE FOAM (PUF)||NITRILE FOAM RUBBER|
|Thermal Conductivity (K) Value 0.0202 – 0.026 W/M C||Thermal Conductivity (K) Value 0.037 – 0.039 W/M C|
|Life of this insulation on Valves particularly is very high in terms of many years like minimum of 10 years.||Life of this insulation on Valves particularly is very short in few months as it comes out fast because of frequent condensation problem.|
|Provides Highest Insulating Efficiency compared to other materials of insulation||It is not the best efficient material for insulation.
There are better choices available.
|It is High Closed Content Material||It is not High Closed Content Material|
|Can be moulded in exact shape of given item to suit aesthetically any location||Sheets can be cut and pasted on desired material but aesthetically cannot match the exact shapes of item.|
|One Stop Ready to Fix Technique by way of preinsulation as no work on site is required||Requires to be used for insulation on site and comeds in the form of rubber rolls|
|Requires no time as it is already undergone insulating process at manufacturing stage itself||Requires lot of man hours on site to insulate complicated surfaces of valves|
|Acts as catalyst for Faster Project Execution, Anti Corrosion, aesthetically excellent appearing, value for money, etc.||Cannot offer value for money or such features as Rigid Polyurethane Insulation properties.|
|Does not require Maintenance after installation of Valves||Requires frequent Repair & Maintenance for Re-insulating Valves|